Cauliflower Cheese and MCT Shot
This ketogenic diet recipe provides approximately:
|betaquik® cheese sauce (see recipe card)||1 portion|
|Cheddar cheese, grated||11g|
- Steam or boil cauliflower until tender, drain and place in an oven proof dish.
- Prepare betaquik® cheese sauce as per recipe card (1 portion is needed).
- Pour betaquik® cheese sauce over cauliflower and top with grated cheese, season if desired.
- Grill for 3-5 minutes until golden.
- Serve with 50g ‘shot’ betaquik®.
- Serve as part of a meal e.g. with meat/fish and permitted vegetables/ salad
- Substitute permitted vegetables for some or all of the cauliflower
- Flavour betaquik® shot with sugar free Da Vinci syrup
To download the Cauliflower Cheese recipe card click here
betaquik® is a food for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision.This recipe has been specifically designed for use in a ketogenic diet. Refer to labels for allergens and other product information.
Always check with your dietitian what is suitable for you.