This ketogenic diet recipe provides approximately:
|Tomato Passata Sauce||10g|
|Bacon, streaky, chopped||30g|
|Cheddar Cheese, grated||30g|
|Mixed Herbs||1 pinch|
Keto Bacon Pizza Recipe
1. Preheat oven to 180°C / fan 160°C / gas mark 4.
2. Add the bacon to a frying pan and fry over a medium heat for 5 minutes or until the bacon is cooked. Leave to cool while making the pizza base.
1. Mix MCTprocal™ with ground almonds, using fingertips rub in butter until a sandy/ crumbly texture is formed.
2. Add water and beaten eggs to mixture, mix well.
3. Spread mixture into a 5 inch circle on greaseproof paper.
1. Spread tomato sauce over base, sprinkle both the bacon followed by the cheese and herbs on top.
2. Cook in the oven for 10-15 minutes until the crust is golden brown.
To download the Bacon Pizza recipe card click here.
MCTprocal™ is a food for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision.
This recipe has been specifically designed for use in a ketogenic diet.
Refer to labels for allergen and other product information.
Always check with your dietitian what is suitable for you.