4 Cheese Pizza
This ketogenic diet recipe provides approximately:
|Tomato Passata Sauce||10g|
|Cheddar Cheese, grated||15g|
|Blue Cheese, crumbled||15g|
|Parmesan Cheese, grated||8g|
Keto 4 Cheese Pizza Recipe
- Preheat oven to 180°C / fan 160°C / gas mark 4.
- Mix MCTprocal™ with ground almonds, using fingertips rub in butter until a sandy/crumbly texture is formed.
- Add water and beaten eggs to mixture, mix well.
- Spread mixture into a 5 inch circle on grease proof paper.
- Spread tomato sauce over base, sprinkle the cheddar, mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses on top of the sauce. Place the blue cheese in the middle of the pizza.
- Cook in the oven for 10-15 minutes until the crust is golden brown.
- To download the 4 Cheese Pizza recipe card click here.
MCTprocal™ is a food for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision.
This recipe has been specifically designed for use in a ketogenic diet.
Refer to labels for allergen and other product information.
Always check with your dietitian what is suitable for you.